The primary purpose of the Outreach Director is to provide direction and oversight to all outreach functions; giving or serving. They will report to the Reach Director and are responsible for leading and forming teams to help Transformation Church use their hands to show their hearts.
- Demonstrate a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruits of the spirit. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Passion to help care for the needs of those locally and globally.
- Steady, positive attitude, people oriented, team player, outreach minded.
- A commitment to personal, spiritual, and professional growth
- Be an initiator, solution focused, and supportive team member.
- Willing to become a member of TC and submit to the direction of the Lead Pastors and Lead Staff of Transformation Church.
- Passion for team building, community relationships and generosity.
- Communicate the vision of TC clearly to the team God has entrusted to you lead.
- Oversee the development of our local and global outreach ministry including goals and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of outreach ministry administration to include: budget forecasting, maintaining community relationships and communication with all relationships of outreach partners.
- Oversee and coordinate volunteer teams and execute events.
- Effectively lead, build and develop staff, volunteers, and interns to meet the desired objectives.
- Effectively lead our local and global community to use their generosity to show God's heart.
- Attend and participate in all weekend services, special times of worship, leadership training and large church-wide events, etc.
- Oversee and maintain outreach budget and all other outreach expenses
- All other duties as assigned.
- At Least 3 years of leading or directing outreach.
- The ability to innovate and build outreach opportunities.
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Willing to continually improve through training and staying current in church culture.
- Strong team building skills and the ability to create culture within those teams.