- Are you passionate about creating leaders?
Do you have professional skills in singing or playing an instrument?
Do you have a biblical understanding of worship and have the ability to teach that understanding?
It’s not just about singing. We’re looking for a highly talented vocalist with the spiritual maturity to lead worship and a passion to serve the church.
- Planning and executing all musical components of worship
- Selection and arranging of music
- Developing and training worship leaders
- Leading worship small group
- Recruiting and training volunteers for the band
- Assisting in the weekly planning process and working collaboratively in a team setting
- Proficient both vocally and instrumentally
- Be a team builder who will mentor and empower others to grow in skill
- Ability to boldly and effectively engage audience in worship experience
- Ability to instruct and coach vocalists and musicians
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work systematically while managing multiple tasks in a time-sensitive manner
This pastoral position will be filled with someone that has previous worship leadership experience. Applicant must have ability to lead the worship team and band with creative expression, skillful communication and instruction.