Do you have a passion to disciple the next generation?
Are you able to handle many details, warm in communication, and have a heart for the local church?
Do you love organizing people, schedules, and workflows?
We are looking for an Intern Coordinator who will support and help to ensure the effective operation of our young adult internship. You should be an experienced leader and be skilled in organizing work and solving problems.
- Support Internship Director in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Organize daily activities and ensure schedules and objectives are met
- Interact with interns and learn their needs and specifications
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
- Manage recruitment process and training & development
- Ensure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
- Coordinate intern placements
- Provide administrative and logistical support
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Intern Coordinator or other related position
- Significant experience in recruiting and performance evaluation is an asset
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mind with good math skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills