Are you knowledgeable and skilled in general maintenance repairs?
Do you have a passion about facilities being presented in excellence?
Are you a hard worker that doesn't mind manual labor?
The Facility Manager is a supervisory role overseeing three areas: facility management, maintenance, and security duties associated with Transformation Church.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance of building code (capacity, fire codes, etc.)
- Identify, coordinate, and complete maintenance of the interior and exterior of the building, including grounds maintenance
- Manage building, room, and equipment rentals
- Supervise custodial duties
- Organize and retain maintenance records for the building, contacts of outside vendors/volunteers, and annual/seasonal maintenance checklists
- Oversee maintenance, security and service of church vehicles
- Develop and manage comprehensive security plan