If you are passionate about leveraging technology to share the Gospel and you love using your skills to grow God's kingdom, and you believe this position sounds like your calling, keep reading for details.
- This person must demonstrate a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruit of the Spirit.
- They must have a passion to support the church vision and submit to its leadership.
- Teachable, Humble and Submitted to the mission of the Online Department and TC.
- Desire to see people take their next steps to connect with God and TC.
- Willing to become a member of TC and submit to direction of the Pastors and Lead Staff of TC
- Connect with virtual guests to help them take their next steps
- Work with Online Director and Next Steps Director to develop an online workflow strategy for people wanting to take next steps, virtually
- Analyze where people get stuck and modify modules to incentivize completion
- Develop an online version of Activate
- Contribute to content creation for new curriculums as needed
- Monitor TC learning platforms and offer engagement with users
- Responds to posts and messages on learning platforms with next steps
- Works collaboratively with the Creative Team to maintain the TC visual brand
- All other duties assigned
- 3-years experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent written communication skills
- Communicates and follows-up effectively
- Have thorough, practical knowledge of computers
- Willing to learn TC Databases
- Be able to work well with coworkers from other departments
- Enjoy being expected to grow professionally and personally