Primary Purpose of Position:
The Monitor Engineer/Tech, with minimal supervision, own the monitor sound and audio for Transformation Church. This includes live broadcast for online platforms and all live environments, along with being a high-level audio tech. Work with the Audio Director on implementing audio gear, systems, and technology to enhance and execute the weekend and online experiences so that TC can represent God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ.
- This person must demonstrate a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruit of the Spirit.
- They must have a passion for supporting the church's vision and submitting to its leadership.
- Teachable, Humble, and Submitted to the mission of the Creative Department.
- Passion for others to experience God through excellent presentations.
- Must be emotionally healthy and able to balance many responsibilities with grace
- Passion to Represent God to the Lost & Found through Production.
- Recruit, equip, encourage, and disciple audio contractors and volunteers
- Work with Production Director and Audio Director to provide AVL support and best practices church-wide
- Collaborate with the Audio Director in the purchase and maintenance of all essential audio equipment
- Collaborate with Worship and Audio Directors in supporting audio vision and direction for Transformation Worship
- Support monitor sound for Transformation-owned venues, as well as conferences and/or tours
- 3-5 years of experience within the Audio/Visual industry and/or church live production
- Expert knowledge of Yamaha, Waves, UAD, Pro Tools, and network audio
- Highly tech-savvy, able to learn and master new technology quickly and thoroughly Ability to train and develop volunteers on equipment