The Early Childhood Team Lead serves under the leadership of the Children’s Director and in collaboration with the TC KIDZ Team to give leadership to children (6 weeks - Kindergarten) and their families.
HEART: Passions & Purpose
- Demonstrates a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23)
- Passion for influencing and affecting children’s lives with the gospel of Christ
- Believes that children have the ability to influence their families with Christ through proper learning
- Promotes strength and unity between families and the church
- Willing to become a member of TC and submit to the direction of the Pastors and Lead Staff of TC
- A commitment to personal, spiritual, and professional growth
HAND: Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee the learning environment in Early Childhood spaces by appropriately staffing each room.
- Oversee upkeep of the master schedule of volunteers for the Early Childhood team.
- Carry out the recruitment, on-boarding, and continual training of all Early Childhood volunteers.
- Oversee appreciation, care, and leadership pipeline of all Early Childhood volunteers; collaborate with TC KIDZ Coordinator on volunteer events.
- Assist the TC KIDZ Coordinator in supplemental programming for children of staff and volunteers.
- Support the TC KIDZ Coordinator in developing and providing systems and reports to track attendance, growth, and retention related to the Early Childhood ministry.
- Assist in developing and maintaining all safety, security, equipment, and cleaning standards for TC KIDZ; report any needs/alerts to appropriate personnel and events.
- Assist TC KIDZ Project Coordinator as needed to execute Ground + Global weekend experiences and special event planning, team nights, and other activities within TC KIDZ.
- Oversee and develop all creative ministry teams in Early Childhood programming (worship teams, performance teams, and other specialized volunteer teams).
- Attend and participate in all weekend services, special times of worship, leadership meetings, large church-wide events, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned.
HEAD: Knowledge & Training
- At least 4 years of children’s ministry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, great time-management
- Willing to learn Fellowship One database and any other TC-used database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative abilities to organize people, volunteers, and projects.
- Ability to work systematically while managing multiple tasks in a time-sensitive manner
- Willing to pursue continuous learning opportunities to stay current with church culture and TC Kidz needs
- A deep love for children driven by a deeper love for God and fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Must-Have Proficient Skills in Communication, leadership, organization, and kids ministry trends.