Online Production Coordinator
We’re looking for a spectacularly skilled, and self-motivated creative to join our Church Online team. If you are passionate about leveraging technology, especially video, to share the Gospel, you love using your skills to grow God's kingdom, and you believe this position sounds like your calling, keep reading for details.
- This person must demonstrate a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruit of the Spirit.
- They must have a passion to support the church vision and submit to its leadership.
- Teachable, Humble and Submitted to the mission of the Online Department and TC.
- Willing to become a member of TC and submit to direction of the Pastors and Lead Staff of TC.
- Consistently setting and communicating clear expectations and following up effectively
- Willing to take creative risks and learn new skills
- Planning, directing, filming, and producing weekly video content for our global audience, Transformation Nation
- Identifying, planning, filming and editing a variety of creative, documentary, and vlog-style stories about life change
- Maintaining the integrity of the live video component of the Church Online experience
- Working collaboratively with the Creative Team to maintain the TC visual brand
- Oversee the preparation and execution of all online audiovisual elements for Sunday services
- Recruit, train and schedule online production team
- Work with Technical Director to maintain and repair all online equipment
- All other duties assigned
- 2 years experience in live video direction
- Be an expert at Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Know the fundamentals of HD video production codecs and equipment
- Are comfortable working in Adobe After Effects and Illustrator
- Be able to work well with coworkers from other departments
- Enjoy being expected to grow professionally and personally