Primary Purpose of Position:
The primary purpose of this role is to visually communicate the vision and message of TC through content creation, emphasizing photography.
• This person must demonstrate a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruit of the Spirit.
• They must have a passion for supporting the church's vision and submitting to its leadership.
• Teachable, humble, and submitted to the mission of the Creative Department.
• Passion to Represent God to the lost & found through Visual Arts & Photography.
• Develop creative media (photographs, videos, and graphics) to support the brand and amend designs after feedback
• Capture moments through photography to support the vision of the Department and ministry
• Recruit, train, and develop volunteer photographers to execute different photography projects
• Collaborate with Creative Department team members to execute projects in excellence
• Must have 3-5 years experience working professionally in photography
• Experience in videography and graphic design strongly preferred
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
• Detailed knowledge of photography art, lighting, and editing
• Strong creative presence and artistic flair
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Ability to work both independently and collectively
• Ability to match project needs with appropriate levels of time investment
• Ability to crouch, stand and move around for long periods of time
• Ability to travel to and from locations for projects as needed
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve conflict in a calming manner
• Ability to develop teams and empower other leaders
• Self-awareness to identify strengths and weaknesses